Wallboard Stats Reset After Update

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Chris Cuatt, Feb 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris Cuatt

After upgrading to 15.5 Update 3 on 2018-02-09, all wallboard data was reset.

Not a big deal for us, but wanted to report it to warn more call center like environments who use this data. I have our wallboard configured on a smart TV and resets every month. Today, after the update, those stats reset to 0. Again, not a big deal for us, and I don't really care about getting those stats back, but what I would like to know is if resetting the Scheduled Queue Statistics is a part of the installation of the update, or if this is a bug.

If it's part of the installation, it should be noted somewhere. I'm glad I upgraded in a test environment, because now I know to upgrade our more call center focused customers at the end of the month, or at the end of their wallboard statistic window.

Thanks!

2. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @Chris Cuatt and thank you for reporting.

Please note that this is normal as Wallboard data are stored in the services memory. So after an update where the services are restarted the wallboard data get reset. However call history is not lost. You can still generate queue reports all calls will be correctly shown.
    You can request this to change by creating a feature request in our ideas section of the forum where it can be upvoted by other users and evaluated by the appropriate department.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.