Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Wanted: Programer for serversite API programing. Need a tiny client for a webbased crm system

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by karsten, Dec 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. karsten

Hello board members,

we are a small developer of a great crm system and need some help to get a client to connect 3CX with our system.
    One of your partner companys, who is also a 3CX reseller, want's to start a marketing campaign and all we need is a small client, which send a simple http push by incoming calls.
    Since i myself don't have any experience with the server-site API of 3CX i was wondering if anyone here knows about it and maybe is able to do such thing.
    We already found a way to do so with the windows client but for bigger companies we would like to use a server-based script/application at one point and no need for any client systems to be online.
    I would appreciate any help or maybe just a contact information.
    Don't worry. We don't want it for free. Our problem is that we just don't have the development environment for a 3CX application here.
    Thank you for any information.

2. pat71

3. karsten

Thank you for that hint. I contacted the developer and maybe he is already the right one.

4. andreasc

andreasc Guest

5. karsten

Thank you for this. I already used that one. But it just results into a client plugin. What we need is a server based plugin that does not depend on a running client. For the system it is important to also get calls that came out of office times. Some customers use callcenters who get that information and enter call informations for that.
    Because we integrate it to different kinds of companys we also would like a simple way to support it all at one point.

Within the client we don't even need a plugin because we can directly enter the URL for signalisation. But we can't roll it out to all customers in this client version

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.