Was working nicely, notice the past tense.

Discussion in 'Windows' started by yaquaholic, Apr 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yaquaholic

Hello fellow users,

I recently started in a new position and one of my responsibilities is to look after the Grandstream VOIP/PSTN 3CX setup we have here. Anyway first day on the job and the phones system starts playing up, external calls not connecting and our customers thinking that no one was in to answer the calls, whilst we sat around the office unaware until one customer dialed direct to our mobiles. :oops:

The chap who implemented the system left a nice PDF detailing the config of our GXW4104, that was working fine, until the day I arrived. Typically they would just restart the GXW4104 and all would be sorted, but not on this Monday morning.I have checked this against the device's config and all looks identical. We have tried getting 3CX Phone System to create the configuration, but no joy here.

So could I ask some assistance from the forum group to possibly point a finger in the right direction to where I(we) are going wrong please? Below are screenshots from the various config pages that might help...

Any ideas?

Many thanks - yaquaholic

Attached Files:

2. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

I have no experience in Grandstream - but I might recommend posting this to the GENERAL FORUM as this one is specific to the SoftPhone for Windows and not the 3cx Server Application.

You might take a look at the log files in the Console to see if it is showing any errors.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. yaquaholic

Craig,

Thanks for the pointer, but I did post in:
    Board index ‹ Categories ‹ 3CX VoIP Phone (Community-led, no tech support)
    This isn't the "SoftPhone for Windows" category is it :?:

Also although I do use Facebook, I can't access at work and don't like Facebook applications, so is there another way to see those posts please?

Ta, yaquaholic

4. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

This is the General 3cx System Forum:
    3cx-phone-system-general-f1.html

Voip phone is just that - a SoftPhone for Windows... a little confusing...

the facebook links are in all of my posts (like a signature) ... no worries there.

Any luck looking at the log files?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.