• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

web call back

Status
Not open for further replies.

zman574

Reaction score
I have been messing with the web call back script all morning to no avail.

I have been able to pull out of the code enough informatoin to figure out the URL to make a call back work but when I load the PHP code to my website the page just errors out.

Today was my first day messing with PHP at all so I am sure I am doing something wrong.

Can any one tell me if there are anything that I really need to do to make the php code work on my site. Do I need to create a special directory or anythng like that? Right now I have the code all in my wwwroot folder. 3 seperat files, index, call, and config with config settings changed. When I run the code in IE the form posts and then it spends a long time trying to open the call.php file but never sends the call and never does anything. I have messed with code alot but to no avail.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norb.p
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.