Web Client - Gigaset N510 IP PRo extensions not linked

Discussion in '3CX Clients' started by deekay, Jan 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deekay

I have followed instructions to install a Gigaset N510 Base onto my 3CX - on the same network as server.

Installation appears to have worked and have handsets registered and connected to 3CX extensions and working fine.

The problem I have that when I use WebClient ALL of the Gigaset handsets show the RED handset in WebClient and say 'Phone Not Connected'

Comparing the WebClient settings for a (working) iP Phone and each Gigaset extension the only difference I can see is that each iP phone has an entry in Settings/General Options/Use this device for calls - which then goes onto show the 'phone type details and IP address but that same field for each Gigaset extension is empty and nothing is available in the drop down for the field.

I am on V15.5.0

Can anyone guide me please

Thank you

2. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @deekay

Please note that the web client only supports devices that support uaCSTA. Since the N510 does not support uaCSTA you cannot use the web client to place calls on the Gigaset device. Currently only supported devices can be used with the web client.

3. deekay

Thank you - I appreciate your very speedy reply. Very much enjoying the system

Regards

4. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Glad i could help and thank you for the kind feedback.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.