Web Conference Date and Time setting

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Darrel, Feb 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darrel

Hi,

I installed the 3CX 15 Debian Linux free version to test.
    So far everything is working fine except for this one issue:

When I launch a Webmeeting from the 3CX windows client, the 'info' panel shows a different date/time from my 3CX server and windows client date/time

3CX webmeeting info: Date:5 Feb 2017, 11:29:22 PM (This date/time does not seem to update and stay the same).
    3CX server/client: 8 Feb 2017, 13:17pm

Another issue is when I invite webmeeting attendee by email, the meeting invite Start Date/Time is wrong and says 16 Jan 2017, end 8 Feb 2017 (current time)
    Further analysis email shows that Vcalender values are:
    DTSTAMP:20170208T045207Z
    DTSTART:20170115T173242Z
    DTEND:20170208T045707Z

I have no idea where the DTSTART value is from. I checked that my 3CX server Date/Time and TImezone setting is correct as per the TIme Stamp.

Has anyone else encountered this issue?

regards,
    Darrel

2. LeonidasG

LeonidasG Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hi,

1) In regards to your first point. This date is transformed accordingly to what timezone your computer is set to. This is expected behavior.
    2) In regards to the issue with inviting someone from a Quick Meeting, we are aware of this and plan to fix it. The problem is that when an extension is created and logged into the first time, the Quick Meeting URL is created. When you invite someone from your quickmeeting, the invite DATE is basically the date of creation of this extension/quickmeeting.

In one of the upcoming Service Packs, this will be fixed.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.