• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Solved Web-Conferencing available with Pro License?

Status
Not open for further replies.

techdummy

Reaction score
Hi,

This is a general inquiry.
We have a pro license for 32 channels.
In the license settings page, it shows "Number of Simultaneous Meeting Participants = 50", does this mean that we have web-conferencing bundled with our pro license?

The reason why I'm asking is because I saw a blog post which talks about the price for availing web-conference.
The link is provided below.
https://www.3cx.com/blog/releases/3cx-webmeeting/

Thankyou.

Hello @techdummy

Your Pro licence does indeed allow you to use WebMeeting for up to 50 participants. There is no extra charge. Even free licences have access to WebMeeting for 5 participants.

Reactions: techdummy
@YiannisH_3CX Cool! Thank you for confirming.

When you say 50 participants, it means a single WebMeeting can have 50 different participants, right?
How many simultaneous WebMeetings can be made using the Pro License? I'm talking about One-on-one Webmeetings!

Also, when we are using the WebMeeting, will it decrease the number of simultaneous calls that can be made? Or the other way around. If we have around 16 calls going on, will it decrease the available number of Participants or will it decrease the number of WebMeetings that can be made?

How many simultaneous WebMeetings can be made using the Pro License? I'm talking about One-on-one Webmeetings!

You can have 1 meeting with 50 participants (organiser is also a participant) or 25 meetings One-on-One.

Also, when we are using the WebMeeting, will it decrease the number of simultaneous calls that can be made? Or the other way around. If we have around 16 calls going on, will it decrease the available number of Participants or will it decrease the number of WebMeetings that can be made?

WebMeeting participants do not affect simultaneous calls. Those a re different things so you can have 16 calls going on and WebMeetings going on at the same time

@YiannisH_3CX Thank you for all the details.
Appreciate it! :)
Good day.

Glad i could help. Good day to you too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NGPMH
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.