Web Interaction Fails

Discussion in 'CRM / Helpdesk / App Integration' started by MetallicGloss, Aug 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MetallicGloss

Hello.

I am currently attempting to develop a system whereby the system posts information to a website URL.
    Currently, I can POST information to a website using PostMan, and it can correctly accept the information posted to it, showing that it is correctly setup on the website end. However, when I attempt to replicate the exact same settings onto the Web Integration module, not only does it not POST to the website, but it also ends the call, I tested this by putting a Playback module after it, and it doesn't play, it just gets hung up.

I have attempted to debug it, but I cannot see any errors being caused.

If someone could assist me, I would be grateful. Thank you.

2. agp

agp 3CX Team

The topic has been moved to the correct forum section

3. MetallicGloss

Actually, I have now found an error. Looking online has lead me to multiple threads which have been inactive for multiple months or even years.

03-Aug-2016 11:29:35.687 NAT/ALG check:L:29.2[Ivr] RESPONSE 200 on 'INVITE' - some of SIP/SDP headers contain inconsistent information or modified by intermediate hop
    Media session IP ('c=' attribute) is not equal to the IP specified in contact header:
    Media session IP:192.168.69.4
    Contact IP:127.0.0.1
    Media session IP ('c=' attribute) is not equal to the SIP packet source(IP:port):
    Media session IP: 192.168.69.4
    Received from: 127.0.0.1

Would that have anything to do with it not posting the information, or would it just be another error?

4. edossantos

edossantos Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hi, I don't think that what you saw in the log is related to the error.

In order to trobleshoot this error, please take a look at this article:
    http://www.3cx.com/blog/docs/troublesho ... lications/

If you're experiencing an issue in your web interaction component, pretty sure you will have the file "Errors_WebInteraction.log" with the error description. And if the error is in client side scripting, the 3CXIvrServer.log or 3CXIvrServer.trace.log files will give you some pointers.

Kind regards.
    Ernesto.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. MetallicGloss

I have opened the file, WebInteraction.log, and it has:

System.UriFormatException: Invalid URI: The format of the URI could not be determined.
    at System.Uri.CreateThis(String uri, Boolean dontEscape, UriKind uriKind)
    at System.Net.WebRequest.Create(String requestUriString)

It also has an error in the program of error.badfetch

6. edossantos

edossantos Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Can you share a screenshot of how you're configuring your Web Interaction component?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.