Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Web Interface Not Responding v15.5

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by maumee, Feb 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maumee

Hello,

I was setting up extensions Friday for a client and in the middle of doing so, got a nginx bad gateway error. Meaning, I logged in successfully, was entering changes, and then received the gateway error when pushing save. I'm not sure what could have failed in the timeframe of logging in and then pushing "save".

The machine is locally hosted onsite, on the official Linux distro.

When I SSH in, I can see the error 3CXPhoneSystemMC01.service entered failed state. When I attempt to login via the web, I get the login page, but then a generic "server error". Restarting the <phone server> computer has no effect. Phone calls are working fine. Manually trying to start the service results in the error: 3CXPhoneSystemMC01.service cannot start.

Thoughts / Help?

2. Ramped

3. maumee

Thanks for the link.

I am having a similar/same issue. Found that thread, but started a new one because there doesn't seem to be a solution posted there.

Are there thoughts on fixing this?

4. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @maumee

Please post the issue on the thread mentioned so we have the data in one thread and let us know of the hardware the PBX is installed on and the Linux version you are using. Also what is the PBX version you are running and is this a new installation or did you upgrade from a previous version?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.