Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Web meeting not working in version 15

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by eagle2, Feb 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eagle2

eagle2 Well-Known Member

Can't create video conference, neither can configure preferred MCU server -- no selection options, as a result attempt to create a conference fails with error -- Missing parameter.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @eagle2

Just tested on mine and it works. Can you send a screenshot of the error and let me know which browser you are using?

3. eagle2

eagle2 Well-Known Member

Now is already possible to configure MCU server, before -- not (nothing shown or selectable from drop-down menu), as a result creating video-conference is not returning an error anymore.

Obviously there was a temporary malfunctioning of 3CX web-meeting servers on Friday (10-FEB), another post also complaining about: https://www.3cx.com/community/threads/cant-setup-webmeeting-today.47551/

upload_2017-2-12_2-30-53.png

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

There was some maintenance work done on Friday that might have affected you. Glad to hear it is working now.

5. Ron Montemayor

I am also having the same issue now I can't create video conference, neither can configure preferred MCU server -- no selection options, as a result attempt to create a conference fails with error -- Missing parameter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.