Web meeting not working in version 15

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by eagle2, Feb 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eagle2

eagle2 Well-Known Member

Can't create video conference, neither can configure preferred MCU server -- no selection options, as a result attempt to create a conference fails with error -- Missing parameter.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @eagle2

Just tested on mine and it works. Can you send a screenshot of the error and let me know which browser you are using?

3. eagle2

eagle2 Well-Known Member

Now is already possible to configure MCU server, before -- not (nothing shown or selectable from drop-down menu), as a result creating video-conference is not returning an error anymore.

Obviously there was a temporary malfunctioning of 3CX web-meeting servers on Friday (10-FEB), another post also complaining about: https://www.3cx.com/community/threads/cant-setup-webmeeting-today.47551/

upload_2017-2-12_2-30-53.png

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

There was some maintenance work done on Friday that might have affected you. Glad to hear it is working now.

5. Ron Montemayor

I am also having the same issue now I can't create video conference, neither can configure preferred MCU server -- no selection options, as a result attempt to create a conference fails with error -- Missing parameter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.