Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Web meeting PDFs improvements

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by DavidWebb, Aug 23, 2017.

Web meeting PDFs improvements 5 5 1votes
5/5, 1 vote

1. DavidWebb

I looked to see if either of these requests have been made in the past and was surprised when I found none. I just started using the PDF feature of web meetings, so hopefully I'm not wrong with this missing functionality.

1) Don't clear when switching pages. All the notes being cleared when going through a multi-page PDF is terrible in some situations.

2) Option to print (or download) all pages of the PDF with the notes made during the meeting. Would want this ability for the presenter and attendees.

voiphorizon likes this.
  2. LeonidasG

LeonidasG Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Both are valid points.

1) At the least keeping your notes for you current ACTIVE WebMeeting session is something we will consider doing. However, exiting the meeting for any reason will clear this data up.

2) This sounds like a reasonable idea. Frankly we've considered this already since it just makes sense to have. Eventually simple functionality like this will become available.

To re-cap on both your points, yes, both will most likely be a thing in the not so near future.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    DavidWebb likes this.