webcalldirect setup

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by CARLOSCHIANGBADANI, Feb 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CARLOSCHIANGBADANI

I’m trying to setup the webcalldirect VOIP provider in my 3cx v 7.1, but I can’t because on the WebCallDirect website says that I should write my user name or voipnumber but when I do so (my user name), my 3cx can not save the settings. It asks me for a valid voip number. So the webcalldirect didn’t give me any number when I suscribed.
    I sent a email to webcalldirect for information and they didn’t give me any solution for my problem.
    Any idea for fix that problem?
    Thanks in advance..

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

If you don't have a number to put in then I assume you are only using the service for outgoing calls. Try putting in any number. The important info for outgoing only will be your user name and password.

3. CARLOSCHIANGBADANI

Thanks for your answer . Do you know what number I have to put in external number field, Authentication ID and in authentication Password?

4. cwelle

I use webcalldirect.. U can put any number u want! No problem there! Just watch out for the settings on the website, they are wrong! I had problems setting it up! So when it asks u for the number put 123456, and in the SIP settings use: sip.webcalldirect.COM and not .NET

I hope this helps! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.