Webclient Multiple Lines

Discussion in '3CX Clients' started by alldg, Nov 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alldg

Is there an option in the webclient to use multiple lines from within the webclient?
    along with that being able to place callers on Hold from within the webclient?

Thanks

2. eddv123

eddv123 Active Member

Hi alldg,

I would say no to multiple lines, purely because you login with a single users details each time.

I have checked and currently cannot find a way to "hold" in the web client currently.

3. jasonhayes

jasonhayes New Member

Think Alldg was meaning could you use a "new line" within the chat, to format a message better. it would also mean you could copy and paste things better, say from a web site into the Web Chat Window. For example below...

Could you arrange for the following people to attend the conference:
    Jim Brown
    Tina Smith
    Peter Cooke

Can the conference start at 3pm rather than 4pm also?

If you paste this into the chat window it appears as " Could you arrange for the following people to attend the conference: Jim Brown Tina Smith Peter Cooke Can the conference start at 3pm rather than 4pm also?"

If you want to space something out to make it look nice you have to send separate messages for each line.

Also not being able to put a call on hold in via the Web Client is a real pain and pushing people to using the Softphone.

4. alldg

No, i mean the fact that in the softclient when on a call i can change to line 2-5 etc which places line 1 on hold while you make another call.
    This feature is lacking as with putting calls on hold which is making us have to use the softphone instead of the webclient.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.