• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Webclient - One Click transfer

Sean Glasspool

Customer
Reaction score
Greetings,

This is a copy and paste from my post yesterday, and as there is no feature as yet, here is my request:

Have recently migrated a 70 seat customer from Vadacom, which had a very intuitive desktop app which was a companion to the deskphone called Vada buddy.

It has a one click transfer ability, where by you answer a call, then click on the person in the buddy app and perform a blind transfer.

With the Web client, it is a bit more of an effort, especially in a busy environment. Is there an option to enable this in 3CX for the web client. At the moment when on a call and you hit one of the other users in your person view, it holds the current call and calls the other party with no transfer option at that point.

While this isnt really a complaint from the customer, one click transfer by tapping on the user in the people view would be great for those places where a receptionist may perform this task many times a day. In this case they prefer to use a deskphone with the web client and not the softphone with 70 BLF buttons programmed.

Reactions: [email protected]
Upvote 0
Greetings,

This is a copy and paste from my post yesterday, and as there is no feature as yet, here is my request:

Have recently migrated a 70 seat customer from Vadacom, which had a very intuitive desktop app which was a companion to the deskphone called Vada buddy.

It has a one click transfer ability, where by you answer a call, then click on the person in the buddy app and perform a blind transfer.

With the Web client, it is a bit more of an effort, especially in a busy environment. Is there an option to enable this in 3CX for the web client. At the moment when on a call and you hit one of the other users in your person view, it holds the current call and calls the other party with no transfer option at that point.

While this isnt really a complaint from the customer, one click transfer by tapping on the user in the people view would be great for those places where a receptionist may perform this task many times a day. In this case they prefer to use a deskphone with the web client and not the softphone with 70 BLF buttons programmed.
I have a similiar idea:
https://www.3cx.com/community/threa...ts-more-touch-userfriendly.53672/#post-220073

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmirLD
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.