Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Webmeeting - Activates fine but than "Cant Connect.."

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by bmcdevitt, Jun 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bmcdevitt

After Activating, and re-activating the Webmeeting License I get a message saying the activation worked. However after the activation it brings me to the second tab "Account Management" and pops up with the message. "WC Server responded with the following error: Unable to connect to the remote server"

Like I said I tried de-activating and re-activating but get the same error. Windows event logs show nothing.

I called our 3CX Support and they said they haven't seen it before and may have to reach out to 3CX. However I can't be paying people to troubleshoot a free trial for me.

Does anyone have any solutions for this?

Thanks

-Ben

2. bmcdevitt

No one :/?

I'm not going to re-install 3CX for a 3 seat web-meeting licence so hopefully the next update will fix this.

3. complex1

complex1 Active Member

Are you using a licensed key or are you running 3CX in Free mode or with a Demo key?

Have you called your own 3CX Support or the official 3CX Support?
    The official 3CX Support is very, very, very, very good. Personally I love these guys. They can help you with e-ve-ry-thing. But for this you do need a valid Product Support Packages.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. bmcdevitt

Yes we have a 32 seat license and have been renewing for upgrades yearly.

I called OUR 3CX Support they tried everything I had already tried (Re-activating, and rebooting) and basically said well do you want to keep paying us to look into this free trial. I didn't want to throw away my support hours over something like this. I was hoping someone else had the same issue and could shed some light.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.