• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Webmeeting - Activates fine but than "Cant Connect.."

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmcdevitt

Reaction score
After Activating, and re-activating the Webmeeting License I get a message saying the activation worked. However after the activation it brings me to the second tab "Account Management" and pops up with the message. "WC Server responded with the following error: Unable to connect to the remote server"

Like I said I tried de-activating and re-activating but get the same error. Windows event logs show nothing.

I called our 3CX Support and they said they haven't seen it before and may have to reach out to 3CX. However I can't be paying people to troubleshoot a free trial for me.

Does anyone have any solutions for this?

Thanks

-Ben

No one :/?

I'm not going to re-install 3CX for a 3 seat web-meeting licence so hopefully the next update will fix this.

Are you using a licensed key or are you running 3CX in Free mode or with a Demo key?

Have you called your own 3CX Support or the official 3CX Support?
The official 3CX Support is very, very, very, very good. Personally I love these guys. They can help you with e-ve-ry-thing. But for this you do need a valid Product Support Packages.

Yes we have a 32 seat license and have been renewing for upgrades yearly.

I called OUR 3CX Support they tried everything I had already tried (Re-activating, and rebooting) and basically said well do you want to keep paying us to look into this free trial. I didn't want to throw away my support hours over something like this. I was hoping someone else had the same issue and could shed some light.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
angel4781
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.