• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Webmeeting - allow recurring meetings

mb042

Silver Partner
Intermediate Cert.
Reaction score
Add ability for a scheduled webmeeting to be recurring. (Our board members don't like having to set up a new meeting every week ;) )

Upvote 8
Fully agree, our Execs also would very much like not to have to manually do this every occurrence for recurring meetings.

An outlook integration similar to other video conferencing apps would solve this, along with sending out cancellation notices, requesting response in the invites, scheduling assistance for availability/conflicts, etc.

Reactions: klentz
Absolutely agree - recurring meetings are definitely needed!! Please incorporate this

I wonder if this option is in the pipeline. Doing all the meetings ahead of time is very time-consuming for a young man like me. I need my weekends back!!! :)

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quantinium
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.