• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

WebMeeting and Yealink VC110

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcp02

Reaction score
Hello, has anyone experience using WebMeeting with Yealink VC110 endpoints? How does it work? thanks!

Creating 3CX WebMeeting Conference (audio and video conferencing) is only possible through a supported web browser (e.g. Chrome) and is not possible through any sort of hardware phone at the moment.

Now if you re asking about a Video Call between 2 endpoint over SIP, one of which being the VC110, I know it is possible with supported device, however at the moment the VC110 is not one of them.

Thanks for your reply. What would you recommend for endpoint to use WebMeeting in a conference room? Specifically what camera can I use?

As I mentioned before, creating and/or joining a 3CX WebMeeting Conference (audio and video conferencing) is only possible through a supported web browser (e.g. Chrome) and is not possible through any sort of hardware phone at the moment.

Given this, I would say a PC that has a WebCam and a unidirectional microphone connected to it would potentially work if I understand your requirements correctly.

In one of our conference rooms, for 3CX WebMeetings we have the PC connected to a wall-mounted TV as well.

The bear minimum though to get audio and video is:
- A PC that is running a supported browser (currently only Chrome or Firefox).
- Speakers.
- Microphone
- WebCam

Some more information can be found here: http://www.3cx.com/webmeeting/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.