Webmeeting - Empty MCU list

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Mario_LCP, Aug 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mario_LCP

Hello

In an upgraded installation from v12-14-15.5 the list of preferred MCU servers is empty. In a clean test installation, there are a bunch of servers a.o. a french server.

I do not find the reason why this list is empty and is marked [Leave unchanged].
    Can somebody help me on the way?
    Is it a security reason (network heavily protected) or a result of the large upgrade procedure?

I think there lays the reason why I can not make video conferences.

a+

Mario

2. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @Mario_LCP

Please try and use a supported browser i.e Google Chrome and try again. If you are using google chrome then try clearing your cache and see if that makes any difference

3. rlg

rlg

Hi, I'm running 3CX V15.5 SP1, and I've got the exact same thing, the field "Select Your Preferred MCU Server" come up with "[Leave Unchanged]" and that it. Probably because of that I unable to use webmeeting.
    Any ideas?

4. LeonidasG

LeonidasG Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

This is typically caused by the following:
    1) Self Signed PBX Certificate
    2) Port 5001 (Or whatever you configured during setup time is not open to the outside)
    3) PBX License was previously used on another PBX or on the same PBX but different FQDN but no ERP Key release was performed or was performed while the PBX was still installed which causes the PBX to re-register that key to the previous FQDN.

-Check Certificate if it's ok.
    -See on ping.eu that your port 5001 is open
    -Provide your 3CX WebMeeting FQDN here or via PM for us to check and rectify or you can do this yourself by performing an ERP key release of the key you are currently using and or any others that were previously used.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.