• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Webmeeting Invite to Organizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaredc

Customer
Reaction score
When a new webmeeting is scheduled through the 3CXPhone for Windows, is it possible to send an email invite to the organizer of the meeting and not just the participants? I know you can go see the scheduled conference in the 3CXPhone, but our users are wanting to be able quickly connect to their meeting from their Outlook calendar. The participants are receiving the invite through Outlook and are able to add the meeting to their calendar, but the organizer has to manually add the meeting on their calendar with the link.

I haven't been able to find a setting for enabling this unless I have overlooked it. If this feature is not currently available, it would definitely be nice to add.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Steffen Ekerdt
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.