Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Webmeeting issue on new 12.5 issue

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by craigreilly, Jun 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

Trying to setup a conference from 3cx Phone for Windows.
    When I click schedule or start now it says "Invalid parameter name: forcehost"

Anyone know about this?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. pj3cx

pj3cx Active Member

Hi there,
    Kindly open a support ticket in Webmeeting department so that this can be investigated further.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. craigreilly

PJ - I do not have a support contract - therefor I am posting in the forums.

I deleted the webmeeting account and recreated it.
    I now get a different error... Also, these conferences show up under "Scheduled" but can not be deleted.

Attached Files:

4. craigreilly

well it is working now... maybe others had similar issue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.