Webmeeting mails with spoofed addresses

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by TWU, Mar 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TWU

TWU

Hi,
    is there a possibility to use 3CX Webmeeting server with our own SMTP server?
    Unfortunately mails are being blocked by spamfilters at the customer because of spoofed sender mail addresses.
    I know that this can be configured when using a local webmeeting server, but we want to use 3CX webserver for VC.
    Or could 3CX alternatively send invitation mails with a sender address from the 3CX domain?

2. LeonidasG

LeonidasG Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply, but you can edit these kind of settings in the WebMeeting Portal.
    You can access your portal by accessing your WebMeeting URL: mycompany.3cx.eu where you should get a login page. Upon successful login you'd see the WebMeeting Portal Management Console.

If you do not see it, please contact our support and they will enable the portal for you.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

I am using the "free" license of Webmeeting. Can this still be done? I went to our WM URL and there is "Join a Meeting" or "Start Meeting".
    Also - I do not have a Support Contract to contact Support.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. LeonidasG

LeonidasG Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hi craigreilly,

My apologies, please consider my last post invalid as what i've mentioned is no longer possible.
    In order to change these kind of settings, you'd need to contact our support and they'd do it for you.

Also without a support contract, our support technicians will not be able to help you with your request.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.