Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Webmeeting mobile app failure

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by VoipX, Jan 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VoipX

Recently noticed that Webmeeting mobile apps (both IOS and Android) on all devices are unable to login to webmeetings or video conference I initiate. Worked perfect in the past. All apps and pbx versions are current.
    Any ideas how to check/correct? Thanks.

2. LeonidasG

LeonidasG Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Both the Android and iOS apps seem to be working ok in this regard. Can you specify with more details what issue you're encountering?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. VoipX

Sure. Very simple - I set a Webmeeting through user's (windows) webclient and send invitations. Attendees on desktops get the invitation and can open the webmeeting link on browsers and all is working perfect, however those on mobiles (tested that myself on several Android devices), with webmeeting app installed (Ver. 9.2.0.5) - push the right link - the app opens, seems like it tries to connect and within second or two is back to the main screen of the app (3CX logo with the blue "Log in") and NOTHING happens. Didn't tried on IOS myself but at least one attendee who tried reported failure as well.
    I also tried invitation from a different 3CX instlation - the same behavior.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.