• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Webmeeting mobile app failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

VoipX

Customer
Reaction score
Recently noticed that Webmeeting mobile apps (both IOS and Android) on all devices are unable to login to webmeetings or video conference I initiate. Worked perfect in the past. All apps and pbx versions are current.
Any ideas how to check/correct? Thanks.

Both the Android and iOS apps seem to be working ok in this regard. Can you specify with more details what issue you're encountering?

Sure. Very simple - I set a Webmeeting through user's (windows) webclient and send invitations. Attendees on desktops get the invitation and can open the webmeeting link on browsers and all is working perfect, however those on mobiles (tested that myself on several Android devices), with webmeeting app installed (Ver. 9.2.0.5) - push the right link - the app opens, seems like it tries to connect and within second or two is back to the main screen of the app (3CX logo with the blue "Log in") and NOTHING happens. Didn't tried on IOS myself but at least one attendee who tried reported failure as well.
I also tried invitation from a different 3CX instlation - the same behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.