• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Webmeeting multiple internal users

Status
Not open for further replies.

datamerge

Gold Partner
Advanced Certified
Reaction score
When multiple users are internal behind NAT, it seems that you can't share voice, video, screen, etc, between them. External users can see presenter fine.

Regards
Mark

Hi datamerge,

Please check your network or installation configurations.
What options did you choose during installation ?

Please check your network or installation configurations.
What options did you choose during installation ?

That's a very broad question. What specifically are you asking? Conferences work fine, but media (audio, video, screen share) does not work between internal users. External users get all media. I use same url inside and out with split dns. System is configured with correct internal and external ip addresses. Firewall checker is all good. I think I have all correct port forwards. Are there any additional new ports beyond the published list? I have the extra ports 9250-9500.

I just had a WebMeeting like that a little while ago and technically speaking there should be no problem. As there can be many reasons for this, I would recommend contacting the Support Team by opening a ticket about this.

Thanks Nick

Regards
Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leo13215464
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.