Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Webmeeting multiple internal users

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by datamerge, Jul 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. datamerge

datamerge New Member

When multiple users are internal behind NAT, it seems that you can't share voice, video, screen, etc, between them. External users can see presenter fine.

Regards
    Mark

2. andreaschr

Hi datamerge,

Please check your network or installation configurations.
    What options did you choose during installation ?

3. datamerge

datamerge New Member

That's a very broad question. What specifically are you asking? Conferences work fine, but media (audio, video, screen share) does not work between internal users. External users get all media. I use same url inside and out with split dns. System is configured with correct internal and external ip addresses. Firewall checker is all good. I think I have all correct port forwards. Are there any additional new ports beyond the published list? I have the extra ports 9250-9500.

4. NickD_3CX

NickD_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

I just had a WebMeeting like that a little while ago and technically speaking there should be no problem. As there can be many reasons for this, I would recommend contacting the Support Team by opening a ticket about this.

5. datamerge

datamerge New Member

Thanks Nick

Regards
    Mark

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.