Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Webmeeting Portal Expired

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by georgewillow, Jul 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. georgewillow

So my 3CX webmeeting for 3CX phone system says my portal expired. My only recourse is to pay $500 before I'm allowed to talk to support who probably just needs to reset our account. Wow that's terrible. Sorry I didn't buy from a "partner" who I sure would not be helpful either. Pretty frustrating.

2. georgewillow

Is there any way I can get help with this error without purchasing support?

Attached Files:

3. georgewillow

I tried contacting my retailer which not surprisingly they have no clue what I am talking about since they sell a million products. They also want to charge for support. This is crazy. This has nothing to do with anything under my control. I shouldn't have to pay for support for an issue outside of my control. This is just a silly account issue which I have no recourse. I would create a separate webmeeting account if I could, but all options are grayed out and I get that message above if I try anything.

4. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

perhaps someone from 3cx will step in as they sometimes do.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.