• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Webmeeting Portal Expired

Status
Not open for further replies.

georgewillow

Premier Customer
Reaction score
So my 3CX webmeeting for 3CX phone system says my portal expired. My only recourse is to pay $500 before I'm allowed to talk to support who probably just needs to reset our account. Wow that's terrible. Sorry I didn't buy from a "partner" who I sure would not be helpful either. Pretty frustrating.

Is there any way I can get help with this error without purchasing support?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    4.7 KB · Views: 290
I tried contacting my retailer which not surprisingly they have no clue what I am talking about since they sell a million products. They also want to charge for support. This is crazy. This has nothing to do with anything under my control. I shouldn't have to pay for support for an issue outside of my control. This is just a silly account issue which I have no recourse. I would create a separate webmeeting account if I could, but all options are grayed out and I get that message above if I try anything.

perhaps someone from 3cx will step in as they sometimes do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghisl1
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.