Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

WebMeeting Questions

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by qhelp, Sep 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. qhelp

I have a few questions about 3CX WebMeeting that I was hoping some of you may know the answer.

1. Is there a way to have the meeting audio tied in with the 3CX system (ie call into a DID number)? Or failing that is there an number that can be called instead of using the PC audio?
    2. Is there a way to record the WebMeeting? I see there is a recording icon at the bottom but cannot find a way to start recording the session. As well, if so will we be able to record those who call in via a DID or normal telephone number?
    3. Does the person who created the meeting have to stay on the whole time or can the meeting be passed on to another individual part way through?

Thank-you.

2. qhelp

As a follow up. Will there be a point when we will be able to host our own WebMeeting on our own 3CX system?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.