WebMeeting Recording

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by eQDoBBs, Dec 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eQDoBBs

Hi,

I have not been able to find much about this and while there is another thread with the same issue as I am experiencing, but there is no answer to assist me.

When using WebMeeting I click on Record and it indicates that it has recorded, but I get no prompt to download the recording and according to the other threads, I should get an email with the download link.

Neither of these happen and I would like to get this resolved and secondly identify if there is somewhere I can view/download historic recordings.

thanks

Mark

2. LeonidasG

LeonidasG Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

-Recordings are received by the meeting organizer after the meeting has ended and everyone has exited that meeting session.
    -Sometimes recordings will not arrive immediately and may take up to an hour to be received. This is due to the fact that we are processing your meeting recording and converting it from it's raw data format to a viewable .mp4 file. It's a CPU intensive process and it takes time to complete.
    -Meetings are deleted after 7 days after they have been concluded.
    -Recordings are deleted after 7 days.
    -If a meeting is deleted, so are the recordings that were relevant to that meeting.

For the moment there is no UI from which you can manage your historical recordings, but this is something we're considering for the future along with a lot more recording related features to make your life easier whether you want to do a Webinar recording or a recording for Youtube etc...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Brandon Wilson

Is there any way to resend the email with the link after the initial send? I am experiencing the same issue. In my case the local 3cx server smtp credentials had expired. It doesn't look like the relay queues messages on failure.

4. LeonidasG

LeonidasG Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

If you could kindly send me the meeting link you used for the recorded meeting via PM i'd be glad to check if there was any failed conversions on our side.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.