Webmeeting Stops after 10 - 30 seconds

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Akam Omer, Feb 17, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Akam Omer

Hello All
    My 3CX system works fine, we tested web conference and it works fine except that user will be kicked out after 10-30 seconds.

We thought that its something inside our network, we migrated the server to digitalocean and we installed a fresh copy, same issue.

Anybody can help?
    Thanks,
    Akam

2. LeonidasG

LeonidasG Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

• Do you have manual proxy server settings configured on the browser you're using to enter the meeting?

• Strict firewall configuration? Start from there?

Sounds like some sort of networking issue from your side. Our server does a keep-alive check every several seconds by asking your PC if it's there. If no reply is sent back, you're kicked out of the meeting. Something must be blocking this request.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Akam Omer

I tested on two different network (Internet) I also used VPN same issue. At least guide me how to find the log file that caused the disconnection for the client, I really upset troubleshooting this issue, as it leaded me to buy droplet in Digital Ocean for testing my 3CX Pro license outside my premises.
    (My browser not using any proxy, also there is no firewall in my PC and my Android Phone.)

4. LeonidasG

LeonidasG Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

For more info on what might be going on, open your Google Chrome tab using F12, navigate to the console and PM me a snippet of those logs after you've been disconnected. Also PM me the meeting link you're using for your tests.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Akam Omer

I sent you the URL and Console Log in file.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.