• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

WebMeeting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andydaws

Reaction score
Having a problem setting up WebMeeting first hurdle was I could not find any documentation on ports to open through Firewall from 3CX system to allow license configuration I think this was 60443. Any documentation on server and client ports required?

Now it has successfully obtained a license after which it wanted me to create an account but after picking an admin with an email address and entered a password it now only says "Wrong email or password" can not get beyond that?

It is possible that somehow the email is registered already somehow.
Do you have another email you can test perhaps?
or email '[email protected]'

Thank you for the reply

It does not seem possible to change the email address to something else the Create/Delete buttons do not seem to do anything and Deactivating and Reactivating the Account also just returns the email with the error

Sent an email to see if account created on server or advise

Your computer allows connections using HTTPS on only port 443
You need to fix this in your firewall and tell your firewall "HTTPS must work on 443 and ANY OTHER PORT I LIKE"
In this case we need 443 and 60443

3 Parts to this query

1) From Server to Internet I am allowing outbound https (443) and 60443 (Plus other ports needed for 3CX itself) to anywhere is this good enough

Can you clarify the line "HTTPS must work on 443 and ANY OTHER PORT I LIKE" = Allow anything outbound (Not very secure 443 would be included in ANY OTHER PORT anyway)

2) From Clients participating in Web Conference what are the requirements to allow through a corporate firewall HTTPS (443) outbound? Other TCP/UDP Ports? Does it work behind a Proxy for clients that do not have direct access to internet for security?

3) My account appears corrupt in some way

i also have the wrong email and password issue and i´m sure i have type the correct password. Can 3cx give a solution on this one , is very frustrating that a simple recover password service does not exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ramishvohrw
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.