Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

WebRTC - Call Failed

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by integrity2, Nov 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. integrity2

I've been working all day trying to get WebRTC working.

I've verified firewall ports multiple times. The page loads fine - I even went as far as to make sure I have a valid SSL cert on the page. I'm using IIS on ports 80/443.

When I hit "call" (via a WebRTC link), I just get "Call status: Call failed" at the bottom of the screen.

I am using Chrome (on a Mac). I am outside my office. I have checked and rechecked ports.

I don't even have the button in the Windows 3cx Phone that has the webrtc link - so I just grab it out of the web interface or from my ios app (where the button does exist).

I can't find any documentation online for troubleshooting this!

Thank you for any assistance!

2. integrity2

Ok, so I decided to try Firefox on my Mac, and... it worked fine!

So, two questions:

what would cause Chrome to not work? Are there logs somewhere that I could use to investigate this?
    Why don't have I have the options in the top-right corner of the 3cx phone on Windows to get the webrct link and chat? (shown here: http://www.3cx.com/user-manual/enable-chat-webrtc-call/ )

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.