Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

WebRTC

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by donbru01, Jun 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. donbru01

donbru01 New Member

Hi at all , I did not understand how it works webrtc on V14, the V14 was a trunk in localhost and you could manage a DDI example https ://a.a.a.a./webrtc/bdonetti

Now?

2. AndreasCH

Hi there,

To get this working do this.
    1. Login to management console
    2. Add or Edit an Extension
    3. Scroll down to Webmeeting URL and add your Webmeeting friendly name example "donbru01"
    4. You will see that the webmeeting url is updated for you on the same page. Thats your new link. Copy that link and paste it in your email signature or put it on your website.

When an anonymous user clicks on that link, the login screen will prompt the user to enter his name. User will enter for example "Andreas" as a name.
    Andreas will be logged in and is waiting for you to join.
    3CX will send a chat message via 3CX Client and an email informing you that a user with the name of "Andreas" is waiting for you.
    You can (either via email or via chat) click on the link and connect to your guest.

3. donbru01

donbru01 New Member

I don't like how work new webrtc , and if user is a hard phone with no chat and no mail?
    I have many customer that use webrtc, they don't want this :oops: :oops:

4. argenvoip

the old WebRTC can answer from an IP phone.
    with the new one can not?
    I do not like

5. NickD_3CX

NickD_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

The click-to-call is indeed going to be removed in the form it is now, but there are going to be some features introduced that I think will make up for the click-to-call, plus more.

Unfortunately I cannot say too much, but stay tuned...

6. argenvoip

NickD_3CX Thanks for answering.
    3CX appreciate the improvements, but hopefully the call option from the browser and to receive the call on an extension phone can not remove IP
    We hope the news
    Regards!!
    (Sorry, do not speak English, I use translator)

7. LeonidasG

LeonidasG Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hi everyone,

In version 9.1 of WebMeeting that is planned to be released soon (1 month timeframe) we plan to have functionality that will allow users to call into the PBX's IVR, enter a pin and enter a 3CX WebMeeting. When the user connects, he'll be able to hear all other connected users.

Options for calling users FROM WebMeeting are not for the moment something that i can discuss. Obviously it's something that could be present at some point.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.