Weird Queue problem

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by it2pimp, Mar 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. it2pimp

OK so a customer has noticed something weird with the queue.

I have set up a queue for each user seperatly, so when the user is on a call the next call comes in his personal queue. When the user hangs up his next call in the queue will ring and he can answer the call.

The Problem :
    - When user 1 is on the phone (forwarding rule = when busy go to queue of this person)
    - user 2 receives a call from external line, and has to forward this call to user1 (user 1 is still on the phone)
    - user 2 forwards the call to user 1 so the call will come in his personal queue and user2 hangs up.
    - when user 1 hangs up with his first call, second call comes in but he cannot take the call, when he tries to take the call it doesn't work. And it keeps recalling on his phone, the user has to shutdown his phone and wait untill the customer hangs up in the queue.

This problem only occurs when another internal extension forwards a call to his queue. When an external number calls directly to the user and gets forwarded to his queue the problem does not occur and the user can take the call without any problems.

Could somebody test this situation, to see if you have the same problem ? Or can somebody give a solution for this ?

I have the latest 3CX version 10 SP 6 installed

2. danhriscanu

danhriscanu New Member

Hi,

Can you make one call of this type ad post here the server activity log. Maybe in this way we can see what is happening. Don't forget to switch on verbose mode and to blur your public ip addresses.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. it2pimp

It will be difficult, because I do not work onsite for this customer (only on customers demand). I do have remote access, and can ask the customer to reproduce it.
    To enable verbose mode I also need te restart the services (i thought) ? This can only be done out of the office hours.

4. danhriscanu

danhriscanu New Member

Indeed you need a restart to enable verbose log mode.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. it2pimp

I got the log.

I saw it happening on the system and I took the log.

Info :
    - User 74 (Andre) is on a call
    - User 70 (Sonja) takes a new call
    - User 70 forwards the call to user 74 (Andre)
    - User 74 is still on the phone so call gets transferred to 54 (Queue Andre)
    - User 74 stops his call and then phone rings from queue, but he cannot take the call, and it keeps looping.

I don't understand a lot of the log so I hope I added the right part of the log to read for you guys. If needed I can add before or after this log too.

In attachment you find the verbose log (I removed the end of the phonenumbers with xxxxx)
    All IP's are internal so its safe (no public ip's in the log)

What I think is happening is that the queue thinks that 70 is in the queue (but actually not anymore) and the caller gets stuck in the queue.

Attached Files:

• 3CX.log
      File size:
      27 KB
      Views:
  6. danhriscanu

danhriscanu New Member

Hi,

As I can see from your logs, the reason for the call to ext 74 is that extension is not registerd:

14:27:33.531|.\CallCtrl.cpp(529)|Log3||CallCtrl::eek:nSelectRouteReq:[CM503010]: Making route(s) to <sip:74@127.0.0.1:5060;nofwd=1;tag3cx=185-DWSIOJWXAQ><br>
    14:27:33.531|.\CallCtrl.cpp(700)|Log2||CallCtrl::eek:nSelectRouteReq:[CM503017]: Call(2219): Target is not registered: Ext.74<br>
    14:27:33.531|.\Call.cpp(1091)|Log2||Call::RouteFailed:[CM503016]: Call(2219): Attempt to reach <sip:74@127.0.0.1:5060;nofwd=1;tag3cx=185-DWSIOJWXAQ> failed. Reason: Not Registered<br>

This make me think that it could be a network problem. Maybe your client has problems with network and sometime the phones goes unregistered. This can cause problems.

7. it2pimp

I wil have to redo this with the customer.

I thought I saw it happen when I watched remotly but I must be mistaken then.
    Next week I wil test this with the customer and resend the log on this thread.

anyway thx already for looking at it.

8. it2pimp

I still got the same problem, with the queue.

Can somebody check, what is happening ? The problem start at 09:25:50 and is looping afterwards.

I don't see what is causing this problem. log in attachment.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.