Weird queue problem

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by enes.avdic, Mar 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. enes.avdic

I have different queues setup with numerous extensions added to each queue. There are three departments and all three have a customer service queue and a technical support queue. One of the customer service queues started functioning improperly last night. Each queues has a digital receptionist setup so that when a customer calls in they have the option of selecting which queue they want to be connected to. Well last night one of the customer service queues started going to some kind of weird voice mail which we do not even have setup. All the other queues are functioning normally except this one queue even though all of the settings are the same. After we tried numerous solutions and none of them worked we thought of changing the poll strategy from "ring all" to "fewest answered" and the ques started functioning properly. But we would like the queue to be "ring all". I would appreciate any help I can get and any ideas any of you might have. Thanks to anyone that answers to this problem.

Incoming calls connect to a digital receptionist line which then connects to a certain queue based on which option the customer chooses.

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Did you look at the 3CX log to see where the call actually went? Can you still replicate the problem, use the log, and determine where the call actually ends up (weird voicemail)?

3. enes.avdic

In the log everything was normal, but I thought of that too so I called each extension and finally realized that one of the extensions was left on "AUTO-VM" so all the calls would get stuck on that one extension since the calls were set to "Ring All"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.