Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Welcome Emails

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by AndyBarr, Jun 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AndyBarr

Hi guys,

Just looking at editing the Welcome email and was wondering what you guys have changed (examples would be great). I am sorry to say that I am trying to remove all the 3CX marketing information out as our users don't need to be sold a phone system and we have already purchased it :D

One important question I do have, can the welcome email include the users name in the email from the phone system.

Thanks

Andy

2. Saqqara

Saqqara Well-Known Member

FYI - You can modify emails templates within the console in the new version 14

Version 14 is currently in Technical Preview

3. AndyBarr

Hi Saqqara,

When you say console, does 14 have a software console or is this still web based. I believe you can edit the template in 12.5 Settings > General > Mail Server. There is a customize button next to Notify User when extension is Added.

Thanks

Andy

4. Jaymei

Hi AndyBarr,

Unsure of this in version 12.x but in version 14 here are some values it lets you add;

%%EXTNUMBER%%
    %%EXTFIRSTNAME%%
    %%EXTLASTNAME%%
    %%EXTPIN%%
    %%VMNUMBER%%

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.