Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Solved Welcome Emails

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by techs221, Feb 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. techs221

Hello

I am new to 3CX server. I have setup my smtp server and tested it with success.
    But when I go to extension to send a welcome email I never get those emails.

Any help would be great

2. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @techs221

Have you successfully received the test email? Have you checked spam folders? Are the emails under the extensions correct?

3. techs221

Yes I am able to get the test email nothing in spam and I have added the email every place it says email. Not sure if it matters but I have a red dot next to the extension but i figured that is because the extension was not registered yet

4. techs221

Ok I just tried to send out a test email and when I click the test button nothing happens. No email no error It worked yesterday when I tried

5. GiannosC_3CX

GiannosC_3CX Guest

Hi techs221,

What version and service pack are you on? Please use the gmail smtp server, you can find more details at this link https://www.3cx.com/blog/docs/gmail-mail-server/. Please let us know if the problem persists with gmail server or not.

6. techs221

Ok I got it to work now thanks for your help

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.