Whare Myphone in 3cx 12?

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by klimdos, Sep 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. klimdos

Click to link http: //local3cxaddres:5000/myphone and see -

Version 3cx - 12.0.32127.322

2. ian.watts

ian.watts Active Member

What you see is correct.. a landing page where MyPhone used to be.

The presence and other options have been integrated into the one app.. 3CX Phone for Windows: http://downloads.3cx.com/downloads/3CXPhoneforWindows12.msi

3. klimdos

I figured ... Previously, the default user can see a list of groups, but no longer. So I could not understand where this option)))

4. StefanW

StefanW Head of Customer Support and Training
    Staff Member 3CX Support

in groups and rights

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. pjr

pjr New Member

So is there now no way to access MyPhone (to avoid having to deploy clients) via the web interface in V12?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. nickjhunt

An important part of that statement 'The features and functionality of 3CX MyPhone features have been moved to the 3CXPhone' appears to be a lie. copy and paste to the phone client is now a 2 step operation wheras before it was single step. and most importantly outlook integration does not exist. There are many links to the CRM module for integration but then it says download a 'trial Version' of this product!!!!! I don't want a trial version of anything. I want the promises you sold me last year.

7. CentrexJ

CentrexJ Member

- Copy and Paste is still copy and paste. Hot key has changed to two steps but copy/paste is unchanged
    - When installing the CRM module select Outlook and it won't say anything about trial version. It will however say trial version if you install the other CRM modules because they (as before) are not free.

8. ian.watts

ian.watts Active Member

There is no copy/paste out of chat.
    You can paste into chat.. but not copy from chat.. rather annoying when we are trying to pass notes while on calls..

9. amarsys

With 3CX My Phone you used to be able to paste a number from another application into the textbox at the top, and 3CX would then dial it on your local handset. You could also type a name from the phone directory.

I can't find how to do this in the new 3CXPhone except by launching the "show presence information in larger screen". The presence information does not work, but at least you can paste and dial a number. I'm not sure why we need two separate applications though, it would be better to have a single one (but at least the presence application window can be properly re-sized!).

10. AndreasP_3CX

AndreasP_3CX New Member
    3CX Support

Hi Ian

"There is no copy/paste out of chat." Copy and paste is available out of chat as well with Service Pack 1

Hi Amarsys

Click on the 3CX logo on the dial-pad screen after you launch 3CXPhone, then paste/type the number you want to dial

to dial a contact by searching their name click on the phonebook icon at the bottom row of icons in 3CXPhone and search for your contact by name/sirname/ home / mobile number/ ext number double click the contact to see the phone numbers associated with it and click on the appropriate number to call. For more information please have a look here: http: //www.3cx.com/3CXPhone/Windows/Manual/Phonebook/

If you have any further questions or inquiries please let us know.

Best Regards

11. amarsys

Hmmm ... the 3CX logo in the 3CXPhone window does not seem to be clickable.

12. ian.watts

ian.watts Active Member

So I see.. you have to highlight, then works.. can highlight different lines as well. Yay.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.