Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

What a wonderful free product!

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by SioLohrasb, Apr 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SioLohrasb

Just a work of thanks for this... it is a wonderful product, well done! (more so when you consider it is free!

I have recently set 3CX up on two separate but connected LANs and am very pleased with the results.

I was wondering what next?

I have set up 4 users using normal VOIP to communicate but can anyone suggest any other features that can be introduced?

Also, I have searched on video conferencing via 3CX but have come with nothing, is it (will it be) available without an external agent?

Kind regards,

Sio Lohrasb.

2. KerryG

KerryG Active Member

The free version is just for testing purposes, if you want more features you will need to pay for a license.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. SioLohrasb

4. jpillow

jpillow Well-Known Member

You can use the demo license you received when you downloaded the software it was sent to your email. However you will be limited to only 2 simultaneous call, keep in mind as you do have two systems setup you could possible bridge them using 3cx bridge and they would act as one system one being the master and the other the slave. I hope this is of some assistance, but from what it sounds like you may want to consider investing in the software.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.