• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

What is the little red check mark?

Status
Not open for further replies.

engin411

Customer
Reaction score
Since upgrading to v14, our Yealink T46G's have a little red check mark in the upper right corner of the display, and so far I haven't noticed a pattern to when/why it appears.
Anyone know what it is, and where the settings are in the provisioning template? I think I want to turn it off.
Thanks.

Could it be the "missed call" icon? It is red and resembles a check mark and will appear in the area mentioned.

Take a phone and restart it and then place a call to it but do not answer and see if it shows.

Code:
http://support.yealink.com/attachmentDownload/download?path=upload%2Fattachment%2F2015-3-10%2F3%2F015a17f0-b0ca-431d-9507-a2ae79e6696a%2FYealink_SIP-T46G_User_Guide_V73_40.pdf

Pages 3/4. I think Larry has it right.

Yeah you're right, that icon is definitely Missed Calls, but now I'm puzzled. I thought I had that turned off already in the provisioning file. Guess I'll need to dig some more.
Thanks.

Update. This is the code in the template to turn this "little red arrow" missed call notification off. It's in the Account1 settings in the Yealink T46G template on 3CX v14.

#Enable or disable the phone to record the missed call; 0-Disabled, 1-Enabled (default);
account.1.missed_calllog = 0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deanhbs
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.