Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

What is the little red check mark?

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by engin411, Nov 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. engin411

engin411 New Member

Since upgrading to v14, our Yealink T46G's have a little red check mark in the upper right corner of the display, and so far I haven't noticed a pattern to when/why it appears.
    Anyone know what it is, and where the settings are in the provisioning template? I think I want to turn it off.
    Thanks.

2. lneblett

lneblett Well-Known Member

Could it be the "missed call" icon? It is red and resembles a check mark and will appear in the area mentioned.

Take a phone and restart it and then place a call to it but do not answer and see if it shows.

3. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

Code:
    http://support.yealink.com/attachmentDownload/download?path=upload%2Fattachment%2F2015-3-10%2F3%2F015a17f0-b0ca-431d-9507-a2ae79e6696a%2FYealink_SIP-T46G_User_Guide_V73_40.pdf
    Pages 3/4. I think Larry has it right.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. engin411

engin411 New Member

Yeah you're right, that icon is definitely Missed Calls, but now I'm puzzled. I thought I had that turned off already in the provisioning file. Guess I'll need to dig some more.
    Thanks.

5. engin411

engin411 New Member

Update. This is the code in the template to turn this "little red arrow" missed call notification off. It's in the Account1 settings in the Yealink T46G template on 3CX v14.

#Enable or disable the phone to record the missed call; 0-Disabled, 1-Enabled (default);
    account.1.missed_calllog = 0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.