What is this - need help

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by marck, Dec 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marck

When I want to install 3CXPhoneSystem5 i have some bug. First veriffing, next unpacking, and i see window with os - nothing more. Program end. Why?
    I'm use WinXP Home on Pentium D 3,0 with Sata Raid mirror, WindowsXP PRO on VMWare (this same comp) and Win XP PRO on my laptop. Verifing, extrackting, window with system names, ending. My antivirus software is Off, Windows DEP is off.

Sombody now why? Please help!

2. Ralph

Ralph Member

Good evening

This is another of my wild stabs in the dark :?

Have you tried downloading the software package again?

Maybe the file was corrupted during the download process?

Take care

3. marck

Yes i tried download many times. Package is full because exe dont work (when is incomplete) Every is ending wheni see box with operation system names. I change computers to trial - Quadcore, Amd, and Systems Win Pro, clean and with all updates, stil is "no effect"

4. Mori

Mori New Member

Under Processes in Task Manager...
    Is the 3CX installer still active, or is it terminated completly?

Quick try out..
    Reboot computer?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Ralph

Ralph Member

Good morning

I'm a little confused. :?

Are you downloading and then saving the install file to your local disk before you begin the installation process or are you attempting to run the installation file from the internet?

If you are attempting the latter I reccomend saving the file to disk and then running it.

6. marck

I start files direct from the Internet and I download and save on the disk. The effect is continually same.the verification unpacking the announcement about systems and the end of the reaction. Regarding processes : In task manager the process is active only to close of the window popup. When disappears the window with names of systems disappears also process.I tested also DEP I allowed this program, thus did not help. I begin to suspect that hinders to him Windows XP the Polish version , because the test I passed already on many computers. And this program is to me so necessary...

7. marck

Where himself this program extraction ? because in the catalogue OF TEMP turns to me the catalogue nsm88.tmp and in him xtInfoPlugin.dll

8. marck

I have answer from forum:
    Fuck!
    I have Polish version ad i have problem :oops: :evil: Big thanks for programmers. With asterisk international version is no problem

9. Borsoock

Borsoock New Member

Czesc
    Try to change date, time format and Xp local settings to US. It helps someties :)

Thank you

Marcin

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  10. marck

Niestety nie pomogło, ale dzięki za chęci. Szkoda ze straciłem na to 2 tygodnie zmieniając wciąż sprzęt i os

11. AldoLinares

AldoLinares New Member

You dont have to use that kind of words, and like you say asterisk have the international edition, but in the start they dont have it that is there is a request for new things like your language.

You need to ask for a solution or time for a solution, not every program its autimatically made for everylanguage or tell me if it is?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.