Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

What new features should I be taking advantage of?

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Kevin Burns, Apr 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kevin Burns

Hello, So i just got tasked with the project of upgrading our phone system to the newest version. The system is on version 14 but they haven't utilized any new features since version 12.5. I know there has been a lot changes since then and I was wondering what features should I be taking advantage of?

2. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

Depends on what kind of business - and how you do business. One company may use Queues while another doesn't. One might use Call Parking SPx and another use the Dial Codes.
    There is no way to tell you what new features to take advantage of... You need to review the feature list and see what may benefit your company.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Kevin Burns

So the company is essentially a medical clinic, that uses Queues for patients.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.