What

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by silentfun, May 10, 2007.

1. silentfun

silentfun Member

I am from germany and my english is far away from good but in german i can give more support then in english and if there are issues in german that can not be solved the someone of that channeluser can relais that problems to other speeches.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not to worry mate,

There are several guys with the same problem. Me for example aswell, no idea what to speak, spreken, sprachen etc.

LOL.

Mind you I have not trouble with your english, must be becaus I grew up next door to germany I guess :lol:

3. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

Hi Silentfun,

We are planning german forums. We were waiting for some people to help moderate it though. Would you be available to help moderate? :)

4. no1daag

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree with no1daag.

Different languages, might cause more trouble than its worth. Eg how are we gonna manage what is where etc.

Perhaps people should just post in their native language if they have a problem with english, for sure someone will translate it or reply to it.

That is just my 2 cents worth.

6. silentfun

silentfun Member

yes i will do what i can but there was not much in the past what i could do but i learn fast and My3CX is running like hell now - some thinks i have to find out but i read nearly any post and this way i get many informations that give me much inspiration.

the last and most importent thing i am a 40 year old child that love to fig. out things.

so YES again

my german is a bit better then my english but not much LOL

greets to HENK

7. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

Hi Silentfun!

Thanks for wanting to help out! Well be setting up the german forums as soon as we have the enterprise edition out of the door, should not be long now.... Hopefully within 3 weeks.