• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

What's the best device to connect analog equipment? FXS Adap

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobLloyd

Reaction score
I'm trying to find an FXS adapter. With so many out there and posts on all of them I can't find out which one is best. I'd be happy to post a guide on my website with the results if that would be beneficial to everyone.

What's the best FXS adapter out there? Best meaning - best quality voice and the most reliable (not needing to be rebooted, not failing).
Price no object.

If you have experience with a few please list order of preference. If you have other criteria to add that would be great too.
- Ease of setup, size, PoE, cost, anything else.

Micro Analogue Telephone Adapter

Hey Rob

Grandstream and Linkys are very good entry level ATA's. I am not going into the specific models because when we come to ATA's many of the different models of the same manufacturer are very similar. Lately I came across this Patton device. You will not have the least trouble in configuring it for sure. It is really small in size - something different - see the link:
http://www.patton.com/products/pe_products.asp?category=328&MiDAS_SessionID=ec397dbf5efe42ec8720b7f8a794b68e
Micro Analog Telephone Adapter. This is all you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MattS
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.