• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

When are Conference Bridges going too be in 3CX

Status
Not open for further replies.

erich_richker

Reaction score
Hello I was wondering with the ablity too setup conference bridges will be available in 3CX?

Thank You,
Erich Richker

erich_richker said:
Hello I was wondering with the ablity too setup conference bridges will be available in 3CX?

Hi Erich , what do you mean by "conference bridges" ?

I am not aware of such function, or perhaps with that name.

Do you mean conference calls with 3 parties?

Can you please explain?

A extenchen that can be setup too allow a Unlimited amount of people too join. Like a really hugh conference call of 4 too 100 people.

erich_richker said:
A extenchen that can be setup too allow a Unlimited amount of people too join. Like a really hugh conference call of 4 too 100 people.

hey there, quick answer!

Thanks for the very good suggestion. I will suggest this to the team, and perhaps we can consider this for future versions.

Try to use X-lite as the conference room. If trial/free version can support 3 parties. If full version can be support up to 8 parties. It can auto pick the call and join the new calls to conference. What you need to do. Just create a extension number for x-lite. Enable x-lite auto answer and auto conference will be done.

I have also tried this and it works with Eyebeam, but only 6 lines.

As far as suggesting this to the team, I have done this already. They will examine this in due time, and decide whether we will implement this or not for future versions. For now 5qg4's suggestion is a good way to overcome this issue.

You can also setup an account with Junction Networks.

When you activate your VoIP line it comes with a bridge and you can use it in connection with your 3CX system.

Travis

If full version can be support up to 8 parties

It should be 6 parties.

We are planning conferencing in future versions of 3CX. Exact timing we dont have available but i would say Q1 08

How many concurrent call can be support?
Can using DR to create the conference room access number?

For NCH Quorum (call conferencing), it can allow all the caller create the conference room access number by press *.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Members Online Now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCTECHZONE
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.