• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

When customer mobile is turned off - no prompt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Augis2003

Reaction score
Hello,

i want to know does here anybody also have this problem:

When we making outgoing calls to customer mobile phone - if him phone is turned of, or not in use - here is no any sound prompt about it, just softphone show error: destination busy.
if i call to customer (with turned off phone) from my own mobile phone i hear nice iron woman prompt, what phone is turned off.

Deos anybody have same problem?

this prompts are independent of carriers. and i would assume that your voip carrier is interrupting these messages a little different. a log file would help to check.

It probably depends on how the mobile company (and in turn your VoIP provider) treats a call to a mobile turned off, and has no voicemail. Some may give you the recording (such as you are getting) but not treat the call as answered, thus you would not be billed for a completed call. Some may just treat it as answered and you would be billed. There may be a third option (message type) send back to the originating phone company. this may allow them to decide whether to bill or not. It may be this type of message that is causing the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.