• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Solved When editing an extension, it keeps asking to set the mobile number.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ovizii

Forum User
Reaction score
I had edited my own extension and added my mobile number at first. When I saw error logs that my PBX was trying to register my mobile number via my SIP trunk I removed it using my extension login via the webclient.

Now whenever I to the main management of my PBX and want to change a particular extension, i.e. change the codec priority in the phone provisioning tab it stops me from saving the changes saying: Mobile number not set.

Can someone point out what the solution to this is please?

do you have 302 diversion enabled?

I'm "pretty" sure I didn't but I've just reset my 3cx config and am starting again from scratch. Let me see if I can recreate the issue.

OK, something is fishy here. I just did an apt-get remove --purge 3cxpbx followed by apt-get install 3cxpbx. I just finished with the wizard, added my SIP trunk data, followed by a couple of DIDs then when adding my first extension and trying to save:

Mobile number not set.

@StefanW : I asked you how to mark my thread as solved in another thread which is now closed, hence my reply here and you said:
Thread Tools -> Edit - Suffix - Solved, i shall do it for you ;-)

unfortunately I am only able to see: Thread Tools -> Edit Title - is this by design?

Sorry, I was a bit of an idiot here. I had ticked the box "Ring my mobile simultaneously" in the forwarding rules tab thinking that meant using the 3cx mobile client and not via call forwarding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NickWinker
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.