Solved When editing an extension, it keeps asking to set the mobile number.

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by ovizii, Nov 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ovizii

I had edited my own extension and added my mobile number at first. When I saw error logs that my PBX was trying to register my mobile number via my SIP trunk I removed it using my extension login via the webclient.

Now whenever I to the main management of my PBX and want to change a particular extension, i.e. change the codec priority in the phone provisioning tab it stops me from saving the changes saying: Mobile number not set.

Can someone point out what the solution to this is please?

2. StefanW

StefanW Head of Customer Support and Training
    Staff Member 3CX Support

do you have 302 diversion enabled?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ovizii

I'm "pretty" sure I didn't but I've just reset my 3cx config and am starting again from scratch. Let me see if I can recreate the issue.

4. ovizii

OK, something is fishy here. I just did an apt-get remove --purge 3cxpbx followed by apt-get install 3cxpbx. I just finished with the wizard, added my SIP trunk data, followed by a couple of DIDs then when adding my first extension and trying to save:

Mobile number not set.

5. ovizii

@StefanW : I asked you how to mark my thread as solved in another thread which is now closed, hence my reply here and you said:
    unfortunately I am only able to see: Thread Tools -> Edit Title - is this by design?

6. ovizii

Sorry, I was a bit of an idiot here. I had ticked the box "Ring my mobile simultaneously" in the forwarding rules tab thinking that meant using the 3cx mobile client and not via call forwarding.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.