Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

When I call someone they cant hear me

Discussion in 'Windows' started by Jiggr, Sep 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jiggr

I have used a lot of SoftPhones but this one seems to be really good. But I have a problem and I hope someone can help me.

When I call someone they cant here me but I hear them. But if they call my phone we will hear each other. I thought it was some kind of problem with my firewall but I have tested it on different computers with the same result.

I have two phone operators i can choose from. And it is only with one of these phone oprerators I have the problem. How is that possible?

Thanks in advance!

2. dag

dag

Hi,
    I have the same problem.
    Uses Windows XP SP3, connected directly to internet without any router, firewall or antivirus.

Tried with another PC - same problem.
    Tried another softphone - no problem.

Hope there is any solution because this phone seems nice.

3. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Which provider doesn't work? Which one works? Are you behind a router? Which make/model? Are you using STUN? Have you tried using Wireshark, to compare the two calls? What does the 3CX phone log (Debug) show on each call?

4. Gregplummer

When I call someone they cant here me but I hear them. same problem

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.