• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

When is the presence info for Mac coming?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wouter

Reaction score
For some reason the Mac version of 3CX Phone is still not configured with Presence information. Why is that? Are there any possibility that it will be updated in the future?

Thanks!

Are you on v14?

Hi
"not configured with Presence information"
Sorry, I cannot understand. Do you mean you don't know where the presence window is, or the presence window is empty?
Also, please have a quick glance at the forum rules about posting a message: try to provide minimum details helpful to fix an issue; in our case:
- 3CXphone version
- 3CXphoneSystem version
- 3CXPhone's MyPhone status (the one shown on the top-left corner)
- Is extension allowed in the Management console to show the Presence

I'm sorry ;-)

The version the system is running on is V14.
My presence status doesn't matter ;-)

It is about the big presence screen in 3CX Phone where you can manage call queues and extensions. The function is available on 3CX Phone 14 for Windows, but not on the Mac version.

Attachments

• Schermafbeelding 2015-09-03 om 17.13.18.png
    Schermafbeelding 2015-09-03 om 17.13.18.png
    260.2 KB · Views: 888
In MAC, all relevant information is shown in their own window, which can be maximized and also supporting a dual-monitor system. Since the layout (their windows position, size, column sorting order and so on) is saved persistently, you can arange them on the display as you want. All them are available from the Window menu, the most used are also exposed via display right-click menu or from application menu in the taskbar. Queue Calls and Active Calls windows are available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.