When upgrade from PBX free to annual Pro license no exchange options

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Marco Bankers, Jul 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marco Bankers

How can we use the exchange option when the license is upgraded from free to the pro version. When trying to enable exchange option 3cx still says "Feature only available in 3CX Professional Edition". The License is updated and teh pbx is also restarted.

Thank you for your help.

2. Marco Bankers

When upgraded the license changed in the license overview. However all Pro features where still not available. I tried another approach: Made a backup without config and reinstalled the PBX. Then again activated with the same license key and restored the backup. Now the features are available. I hope this can be fixed in the next upgrade when we purchase the more capacity version. Please report it as a bug. For us the issue is resolved now.

3. CentrexJ

CentrexJ Member

Did you restart your services after the license key was upgraded? Sometimes some parts of 3CX will recognize a back end key upgrade right away and others not until restart of services or pbx.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Marco Bankers

Yes i restarted the whole server. Not the services while running. Also in the license overview inside the 3cx program it mentioned 3CX Pro

5. agp

agp 3CX Team

Hi @Marco Bankers ,

All you needed to do is go under Settings -> License, click EDIT and then OK.

This would have updated the license information on the system unlocking the features.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.