Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Where are recorded calls?

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by thames, Feb 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thames

thames New Member

Hi Folks

Could someone let me know where the actual recording of a call is located on the disk? I've set one of our extensions to record all calls (V10) but cannot find the resultant .wav file?

Cheers
    Chris

2. mixig

mixig Active Member

Hi,

did you lock here:

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\3CX\Data\Recordings

3. AndreasP_3CX

AndreasP_3CX New Member
    3CX Support

Go to your Management Console then go to settings, click on General Settings and then select Global Options. Once there you will see the recording Path. Change that to wherever you want to save the recordings maybe for easier access, otherwise the default path will be listed there.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. black6

Hi,

You can also view recorded calls within MyPhone subject to permissions assigned by the administrator. This also allows you to delete, listen over phone, or play on PC, again subject to permissions granted. I think I am correct in saying that all recordings have to be stored on a local disk and cannot be mapped to external sources.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.