• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Where are the Command lines?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kamoba

Reaction score
Hello,

I installed 3CX on vmware and everything works.
But after a call the 3CXPhone for Windows crashed.
I restart but I no longer have access to my Management console.
I want to type commands to test if everything works, so I wonder where the command lines are?

I want to type asterisk -r but it looks like 3CX does not use asterisk o_O.

Thanks!

Have yet to try out the Linux versions, but seeing the functioning/provisioning and "look" (GUI) was all based on the Windows versions, I'm not certain that you can do command lines, as you can with asterisk.
I'm sure that someone else can provide the definitive answer.

Hello @Kamoba

To check the 3CX services you can type: "service 3CX* status"
To check if the management console is started you can use: service 3CXPhoneSystemMC01 status
To check if Nginx is started type: service nginx status
To start a service that might be down you can use: service <name_of_service> start

Thank you those commands.
So I guess to go further I will just have to refer to the documentation of Nginx?

I believe you need the documentation of Debian linux as the PBX is running on Debian and not Nginx.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Members Online Now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hammad.k
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.