Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Where are the template config files

Discussion in 'Windows' started by stevemartin, Sep 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stevemartin

I want to edit the configuration file that gets sent to users, it creates an XML file in their user profile which contains the details needed to use the softphone. I want to edit it to include other things such as a default hotkey setup and behaviour settings.

Does anybody know if this is possible? Or how to change the config files by default to include these parameters.

2. pj3cx

pj3cx Active Member

Hi there,
    I'm afraid there is no template that can be edited to include those settings automatically. Feel free to post this as a feature request on 3CX Ideas : http://www.3cx.com/ideas

You might want to edit the profiles xml located on each client machine once phone is provisioned which is %appdata%\3CXPhone for Windows\3CXPhone.xml but careful not to break the xml syntax nor to edit this while the 3cxphone is running.
    This could be done automatically using a batch logon script for example.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.